Returns & Refunds
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase. If however, you do wish to return or exchange an item purchased from Cotton and Chintz Ltd you can do this within 7 days of receipt of your order (beginning the day after you receive your order). The product must be returned unused and in the original packaging and postage should be paid by the customer unless goods are damaged or faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note the original delivery charge is non-refundable except in the unlikely event that the product is damaged or faulty.
Follow these simple steps:
- Print and complete our returns form.
- Send the completed form and product back to us using the printable return postal address label included in the form.
- Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from the post office. If your parcel goes missing on the way back to us, we will need to obtain a copy of this to issue a refund or exchange. If proof of postage is not acquired and a parcel does go missing a refund or exchange will not be given.
If you would like to cancel your order please notify us in writing via post or email to (email@example.com) within seven working days of receipt of your order (not including weekends or bank holidays), beginning the day after you receive your order. We will issue a full refund excluding the delivery charge unless the product is being returned due to damage or a fault in the material.You can exchange the
You can exchange the return product for an alternative product, provided it is in stock. If the exchange product is a higher value than the original product, we will charge your payment card with the difference in price. Alternatively, if the exchange product is lower in price than the original product, we will refund your payment card with the difference in price. Please note that you will be liable for the delivery charge for the exchange product and this will be deducted from the payment card used to place the original order.If you choose to receive a refund we will refund you the original price at the time of purchase to the payment card you used to place the original order.
If you choose to receive a refund we will refund you the original price at the time of purchase to the payment card you used to place the original order.We aim to process exchange and returns as soon as possible. Please allow up to 10 working days for cleared funds to show in your account. Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase. Refunds to a card other
We aim to process exchange and returns as soon as possible. Please allow up to 10 working days for cleared funds to show in your account. Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase. Refunds to a card other than the original can only be processed under the following circumstances and we will require written confirmation:
- The original bank account no longer exists
- The original payment card details have expired
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Unless faulty, or not as described, we cannot refund or offer an exchange on:Fabric purchased that has either been cut into or already made up
- Fabric purchased that has either been cut into or already made up in to curtains by yourself or a curtain maker. We suggest that you or your curtain maker check the fabric thoroughly for any damage or faults before doing so.
- Made to Measure products - these items are made specifically for you, as they are cut specifically to your required size, so please ensure all measurements are accurate as we cannot accept liability for finished made to measure items that are made to your specific requirements. If you are unsure of your measurements, please contact us and our expert advisors will be happy to help.
- Orders that received a fire-retardancy fabric treatment.
If a product is damaged when it arrives with you, please do not accept or sign for the product and the courier will return it to us.
If you have signed for your delivery and later realise that the product is damaged, please inform us in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hours of signing for the delivery and return it to us with a completed returns form. Please package the item securely and identify the damage and circumstances on the form.
We will refund any delivery costs along with the costs of the damaged products that are not being replaced (provided the above terms have been adhered to). Replacement products, if applicable, will be sent at no extra charge.
If you think a product you have purchased may be faulty, please send it back to us with a completed returns form. Please clearly indicate the fault, and where it is located, on the returns form. If a product is found to be faulty, you will be issued with a replacement product, a credit for the appropriate amount or a refund where applicable. If the product is found not to be faulty, it will be returned to you and you may be responsible for costs incurred.
Incorrect Product Received
Occasionally the wrong product is sent out to customers. In this instance please accept our apologies and return it to us using the returns form.
Please note products originally purchased from the Cotton and Chintz store can only be exchanged or refunded in the Cotton and Chintz store and not via the returns form.